Red Ribbon Week October 23rd-27th . Students can participate by joining in on the daily dress up themes, and/or show their Red Ribbon Week spirit by making a poster to hang at our school.
Daily Dress up Themes:
- Tuesday 10/24 United We Stand Against Drugs! Wear Red, White, and Blue
- Wednesday 10/25 From head to toe, I’m Drug Free! Crazy hair, wear a hat, and/or Crazy sock day.
- Thursday 10/26 Future’s Bright, No Drugs in Sight! Wear a college shirt and/or Sunglasses
- Friday 10/27 Drug Free I can be ANYTHING! Dress like your dream job
Posters will be due October 17th, and can be turned in to the office. Students that make posters will be entered into a drawing to win a prize, so make sure the student’s name and teachers name is on the back. Drawing will take place during Rise and Shine theweek of Red Ribbon Week.
- Your Future is Key, so stay Drug Free (this years theme)
- A fun Drug Free/Healthy Lifestyle message
- Red Ribbon week with Dates and the dress up themes for each day
Your Future is Key, so stay DRUG FREE!